سئوالاتی که آماده شده، برای جلسه هشتم می باشد و همه دانشجویان حتما برای آماده بودن در کلاس، سوالات رو مطالعه کنند و لغاتی که جمع آموری شده رو حفظ کنند. و اگر برای هر سوال جوابی رو بنویسید و آماده باشید کلاس مکالمه شما پربارتر خواهد شد.
میتوانید فایل PDF رو از قسمت پیوست ها در یافت کنید.
1) Do you read news paper? - What section of the newspaper do you most like to read?
- The front page? The sports section? And etc. editorials, why?
2) What is the role of newspapers in society?
3) Do you think that news is censored in some countries? Is it good or not?
- Is it censoring news is necessary for country?
4) Will newspapers disappear in the future? If yes, so why?
5) How often do you watch the news? And read the newspaper?
6) What source of news is the best for you? Why?
1) Newspaper? 2) Radio? 3) Television? 4) Internet?
7) Do you think that the news is necessary? Why or why not?
8) What would the world be like without news?
9) Do you think the news tells us just information without giving its opinion?
10) Do you think the news influences people too much?
11) Do you think people need to know all of the news?
12) What do people not need to know?
13) What do you think is the most important thing that news should be report?
14) What was the most memorable news you ever watched?
15) Think of a news headline for the following countries: Iran, America, Britain, France, China, Australia, Iraq, Indonesia, Russia, Syria and Germany?
16) What kind of newspaper or magazine do you read?
17) What kind of magazines do you like to read?
- What is your favorite newspaper or magazine?
18) Are magazines expensive in your country? Why?
19) Do you enjoy reading a newspaper?
20) Do you think that reading a newspaper is a good way to improve your English?
21) What kinds of information can you get from the newspaper?
22) If you are someone who usually follows the news, has there been a time when you decided to stop? Why and for how long?
23) Do you think it's important to read the newspaper and know what is going on in the world? Why or why not?
24) Do you trust the information you get from the news?
25) Do you read newspapers in other languages? Why?