سئوالاتی که آماده شده، برای جلسه نهم می باشد و همه دانشجویان حتما برای آماده بودن در کلاس، سوالات رو مطالعه کنند و لغاتی که جمع آموری شده رو حفظ کنند. و اگر برای هر سوال جوابی رو بنویسید و آماده باشید کلاس مکالمه شما پربارتر خواهد شد.
میتوانید فایل PDF رو از قسمت پیوست ها در یافت کنید.
1) Who is the best friend?
2) What are the qualities that you consider most important in a best friend?
3) Why do we need friend?
4) Can you describe one of your closest friends?
5) Do you have any childhood friendships that are still strong today? Tell us about them.
6) Do you make friends easily?
7) How do you maintain a good friendship?
8) Is it common to have friendships across generations?
1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of these types of friendships?
2. Do you have any friends from a different generation than you?
9) What do you usually do with your friends?
10) What makes friends different from family?
11) Do you think it is possible to have a best friend of the opposite sex without becoming a girlfriend or boyfriend?
12) There is a proverb that says, "A friend in need is a friend indeed." Do you agree? Why?
13) Do you believe your parents should be your friends?
14) What are some ways your best friend has influenced your life in a positive way?
15) What are the benefits of having just a few close friends? How about the benefits of having many friends?
16) There is a saying "To have a good friend, you need to be a good friend." How can you be a good friend? and How far do you agree with this saying?
17) What factors may result in the breakdown of a good friendship?
18) Do you trust all of your friends? Why?
19) How long have you known your best friend? Where did you meet and what did you have in common?
20) What quality do you admire most in people and which one do you find the most objectionable?
21) What qualities help you to have good relationships with others?
22) Is getting along with others a natural ability from birth or does it has to be learnt?
23) How important is forgiveness in human relationships?
24) Can you be friends with your student if you are a teacher?
25) Do you tell your best friend everything?
26) What is the difference between friendship and 'kinship' (blood relatives)?
27) Why do people need friends? What can happen if a person has no friends?
28) What is the biggest thing you have done to help a friend?
29) Do you have any friends who would risk their life to save you?
30) Would you risk your life to save a friend? How about a stranger?
31) Do you think sites like Facebook are good for friendships or do they stop people from becoming close?
32) Where is a good place to meet a new friend/boyfriend/girlfriend?